Here is a complete list of HOW TO DEAL WITH ONLINE SCAMMERS IN 2022 and how to deal with them with the best results after you have finished dealing with them.
This is HOW TO DEAL WITH ONLINE SCAMMERS in 2022
For me, online scammers such as Drew Burton have been the total bane of my life and have in so many ways made my life hell online over the last couple of years.
Online scammers like Drew Burton think they are clever and can never be caught but if you do what I do and adhere to this list of how to deal with scammers I think you will be better off in the long run.
For me, this is how I personally deal with scammers so what may work for me, can most certainly work for you if you want to stay one step ahead of them.
Here is a complete list of HOW TO DEAL WITH ONLINE SCAMMERS IN 2022 LIKE DREW BURTON
- Never give your money to anyone before checking the facts first as this could blow up in your face as it has done for many of Drew Burton’s victims when they got sucked into so many of his online scams.
- Never give your personal details to anyone as this opens up room for the scammers to gain access to your bank account or more.
- Always do your due diligence on not just the possible scammer but do a thorough check on everything that could potentially make you bankrupt.
- If it sounds too good to be true, in most cases it usually is about the scammer and his sick scam so always stay on your guard and stay one step ahead by remaining defensive at all times.
- Most scammers use OTHERS to recruit so if you see or hear anything about making money by recruiting others usually means it’s a scam.
- If the scam has crazy ROI percentages then chances are it’s most definitely a scam and if you are in doubt about it, then run for the hills and stay safer where wolves like Drew Burton can’t take your money.
- Always check out scam review sites like SCAM ADVISER and Forums to see if you can get a 2nd and 3rd opinion on the scam or see if it’s been mentioned or have others fallen victim to them.
- If ever in doubt, leave it out, and this is how i end up staying clear of ALL scams in 2022 and beyond as if i am ever in doubt about it or the scammer seems too scammy, i run a mile.
- Never fill in any unsolicited emails from any of these scammers or you will forever be bombarded by their sham of scams. Some could even try hacking into your email accounts and you don’t want this to happen to you do you?
- Always check on ALL social media websites for any INFO on the scam or scammers, as these places are a haven for juicy gossip and could prove to be quite helpful to you and your research.
- Facebook groups are a handy place to check on the scam or the scammer.
- Never pay for anything that involves you getting a job. This will inevitably turn out to be a scam.
- Stay clear of any STUFFING ENVELOPE SCAMS – THEY DO NOT EXIST!
- Just stay ALERT and CAUTIOUS of everything and everyone. Don’t let them EVER ruin your fun.
- Excersise some COMMON SENSE – as this can help deal with scammers a lot these days.
- Scammers usually work in packs – stay clear of the pack by just doing your own thing as there are so many OTHER well paying side hustles and online work you could do.
- Most scammers in 2022 deal with crypto or want to be paid in crypto. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!
These are just a few of some of the ways i deal with online scammers in 2021 and beyond so i can enjoy my internet experience and not have to worry about scummy scammers like Drew Burton or Simon Stepsys.
Over The Last Few Years, I Have Proudly Exposed So Many Online Scammers Like Drew Burton
From exposing forex scams on Facebook to Nigerian scammers targeting lone women in the UK, i have targeted them and ruined them all. That’s how i deal with online scammers because they deserve every bad outcome they get for putting innocent victims through hell.
This is what Drew Burton done and STILL DOES TO THIS DAY WITH ANOTHER SCAM CALLED SINCERE SYSTEMS and we have to KEEP exposing these scammers until everyone is well aware of them and they can’t operate online like they used to with impunity.
Avoid these scammers like Drew Burton or like what they done to me, they can make your life hell and for the next few years, i will keep exposing them all.
How do you spot a scammer?
If you are unfortunate enough to fall victim to a scammer like most of us have then the only advice i can give to people who haven’t been in our situation is to look out for the tell tale signs of a scammer.
In most cases scammers work alone and they only target the most vulnerable but now with 2022 and the pandemic upon us and people relying on the web for more goods and services, it is so easy to fall victim to scammer like Drew Burton.
Most scammers are nothing but desperate keyboard warriors who are BROKE themselves and want OTHERS to join their broke world. This is the sad mentality of these sad people. How can they sleep at night?
Probably a lot better knowing that they got more suckers to rob the next day.
What Should I Look Out For?
- Web sites with NO padlocks.
- Don’t sign up to anything online using an email form.
- Look out for dodgy phishing emails that could sting you.
- Stay clear of dating websites as they attract scammers and if you do use them, use them with caution.
- Never invest more than you can lose, this is common rule for most people.
- Don’t give out your telephone number as they could hound you or trick you into being a bank manager and get you to hand over your savings.
- Stay vigilant and cautious at all times and always get a 2nd opinion when dealing with any transaction or online investment.
These are just a few of my unwritten rules that i would hope you take on board as i have seen it so many times where scammers just fleece people and they are so clever you never know what hit you or how they done it.
Online Scammers like Drew Burton are fast becoming well known to many people so the more people who expose these scum bags, the better and safer it will be for everyone.
So that’s HOW TO DEAL WITH ONLINE SCAMMERS IN 2022 and beyond if you don’t want to be their next victim or watch your bank account be fleeced by these heartless scum dogs like Drew Burton.
I mean, Drew Burton never just robbed people out right, he cleverly used his lame marketing tactics to worm his way into so many victims heads and made them hand over money for it never to be seen again.
So How Many Scams Has Drew Burton Been Involved In?
The list is ENDLESS…..here are just a few of his scams and systems he has used and abused in order to fleece tens of millions of people.
- Fort Ad Pays
- Traffic Monsoon
- The Ads Leader
- Myadvertising Pays
- Click Delivery
- Bitcoin Earning School
- My Paying Ads
- Sincere Systems
and many more which i will just keep adding. You get the picture!
This is him in his video after one of his ponzi schemes collapsed owing millions to people around the world. This is his FAKE reaction to the scam when he made out that the site had been hacked when really, as we all know he went on a spending spree with his Filipino mail order bride Doris.
Soon, after receiving some very important information regarding Drew Burton, all i can say is that it will totally and one billion per cent back up everything that i have been saying about him and this is HUGE.
In fact, this is so HUGE that it will truly END HIM and HIS FAKE ONLINE MARKETER IMAGE BIG TIME.
All i can say is that this is the BEST news i had been hoping to hear from someone CLOSE TO HIM that totally backs up everything i have been saying and when i get FULL permission to FULLY out him, i will do so with as much gusto than a passionate blogger.
TIME TO MAKE ALL SCAMMERS PAY FOR THEIR CRIMES, ESPECIALLY DREW BURTON WHO IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST SCAMMERS ON THE INTERNET IN 2022.
OUR DAY WILL COME!