Here is a short list of the main 5 reasons why you should avoid PayOutPro…
PayOutPro is a scam….don’t you believe it!
- Owner Drew Burton is a well know BAD marketer and a VERY unpopular scammer whose victims of his last Ponzi scam (My24HourIncome) lost a heap load of money under his watch and have a guess what he did? Nothing! Apart from sell the whole members database to another Ponzi scheme WITHOUT OUR COLLECTIVE PERMISSION.
- Payoutpro is nothing more than a Ponzi scam dresssed up as some sort of marketing business that helps every member but as we all know, it’s a flat out scam that most people who I have warned about it to have basically said it’s worth the risk. Good luck then coz your gonna need it.
- Most of the so called leaders pushing this Ponzi scam are known to be Ponzi pushers and have been involved directly or/and indirectly in other Ponzi scams that have ripped many people off. I will share a list of these names soon so look out for them.
- Whenever businesses introduce forex into their business you know not only is it full on risky and potentially dangerous but you know it’s doomed from the start when they do this especially when the rewards are ludicrous and laughable.
- Too many red flags that tell me it’s just a disaster waiting to happen and if you don’t believe me, then please lookup this article and review of PayOutPro and it will show you all every red flag and how those red flags will probably prove to you that it’s nothing more than just another one of Drew Burtons pathetic scams and whoever falls for it needs their head read.
Well that’s my 5 reasons why I believe you should run for the hills when you spot this scam site, or then again just tell the scamming dick who happens to be the owner as well that your not interested.
But then again, on second thoughts, if you like HIGH risk, scammers, and watching your own money get pissed away then i suppose that’s your problem for you to sort out when the shit hits the fan.
And it will hit it. It’s just a matter of time.